1. Christina Fraser | The International Groundwater Resources Assessment Centre
2. Melissa McCracken | The Fletcher School at Tufts University
3. Rozemarijn ter Horst | IHE Delft Institute for Water Education
4. Stefano Burchi | International Association for Water Law (AIDA)
5. Kirstin Conti | The World Bank Group / Personal capacity
6. Gabriela Cuadrado Quesada | IHE Delft Institute for Water Education
7. Gabriel Eckstein | Texas A&M University School of Law
8. Karthik Rajagopal | IHE Delft Institute for Water Education
9. Ricardo Hirata | Institute of Geosciences at the University of São Paulo
10. Martin Grambow | Bavarian Ministry of Environment and Consumer Protection
11. Aaron T. Wolf | Oregon State University
12. Hussam Hussein | University of Oxford
13. Todd Jarvis | Institute for Water & Watersheds at Oregon State University
Frequently Asked Questions
What web browser should I use?
The Open edX platform works best with current versions of Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Internet Explorer, or Safari.
See our list of supported browsers for the most up-to-date information.
Can I receive a certificate for this course?
All learners have the opportunity to earn a free digital Certificate of Completion, awarded by UNESCO in cooperation with IHE, upon completing the course. To receive this digital certificate, you will need to complete all 6 modules with a grade of 80% or higher for each module assessment.